Frequently Asked Questions
- Of course! We have an AMAZING Rewards System! You can earn spots for every single dollar you spend! You can spend your spots + get FREE merchandise! Click “Rewards” on the Homepage to see more details.
- How do I see what I have ordered? How do I find an order?
- You will receive an email confirmation (to the email used on the order) when the order ships. Tracking can take up to 24 hours to update
- You can sign into your account to track your order once it has shipped. Click on the “My Account” icon on the Homepage header or click “My Account” from the Homepage footer links.
- Any shipping issues need to be handled through the shipping carrier (typically USPS).
- Often, packages are marked as delivered, but actually show up the next day.
- The first step is to look everywhere for the package. Check around your house, garage, buildings and all doors. Sometimes the carriers have substitute deliverers that can place the packages where they typically don’t put them. Check with all neighbors; sometimes packages are put in the incorrect mailbox that is in the vicinity.
- If you check everywhere, wait until the next day, and still don’t have your package, you will have to contact the mail carrier (typically USPS). They have GPS scanners and they can see the coordinates where the package was last scanned.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device